We kindly send hope, reassurance and well wishes to everyone affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. As shelter-in-place restrictions in our community have eased, we would like to provide you with an update on the reopening of our practice and the precautions we are taking to maintain the safest possible environment for patient care and surgery. We are very excited to see you and we want you to be assured that your health and safety are our top priorities.
Our office was officially reopened for in-office visits on May 4th. Prior to that, we offered telemedicine visits, and we will continue to offer them for some follow-up visits in the future. We will be operating within our normal business hours. All of our regular services will be available. We have significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control in the office, and we have followed the guidelines of the County and California State Health Departments and the CDC. We are regularly disinfecting common areas and surfaces that are frequently touched. All members of our team are being evaluated daily for illness and health concerns, and we are utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) for examinations and treatments.
Here are a few of the adjustments that will be necessary for patients at our office:
- If you have a fever or are feeling symptoms of any type of illness, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- A mask or facial covering will need to be worn upon arrival at our office. It must fully cover the nose, mouth, and chin. Cloth masks are adequate.
- Before your appointment, we will ask that you participate in a health and wellness screening that includes a questionnaire and a no-contact temperature check.
- Please arrive at your appointment alone or with one family member, so that we can minimize the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- Our reception area will only have one patient/family at a time, and waiting is not currently allowed inside.
- As soon as check -in has completed, patients are taken immediately to an exam room for completion of paperwork and their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the office. We ask that you please utilize the hand sanitizing solution.
- We ask that you respect the social distancing measures recommended by local, state, and federal health authorities by keeping a minimum distance of six feet between other guests. We have taken precautions in terms of scheduling and in the reception area to accommodate this.
- If you would rather not visit the office at this time, please note that we are still offering Virtual Consultations that can be done via an online video link from the comfort of your home.
We are deeply committed to providing the safest environment to continue delivering outstanding aesthetic and plastic surgical care during this stressful time. We have implemented new safety protocols and resumed offering toxins, fillers, and non-invasive treatments like the Morpheus 8 as well as surgical procedures. Our surgical center is utilizing the latest protocols and technology to provide the safest environment possible. We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment or the precautions we are taking at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or call us at (805) 687-7336.